Holiday Homes


We can provide year round care for your holiday home, regardless of who is staying there

Our Holiday Home Insurance is designed for apartments, cottages, chalets or houses.

Whether the property is used by you and your family or let to paying guests, there is more risk involved compared to your main home.

Properties may be left empty for long periods and be susceptible to damage such as theft, malicious damage or escape of water which may go unnoticed.

If a holiday home is let to paying guests, our insurance will cover liability if someone is injured through your negligence, for example tripping on a loose carpet. The policy also covers damage to the contents of the home.

Contact us

If you would like to learn more about our cover please get in touch by calling us on 0800 038 5264 or email us